How do I use Alert Rules?
Alert rules allow a user to create a new alert/View/modify an existing alert. It also enables the user to view all the alerts (active or inactive) in the system and provides brief details about it.
- Alert Type: Information/Action Alert
- Subscribe: The alerts for which you have subscribed appear in dark blue. You can also click on the icon here directly to subscribe/unsubscribe from an alert
- Alert Name: Name of the Alert
- Alert Rule: The business rule applied or the exception for which the alert has been created is displayed
- Priority: Alert Priority (High/Medium/Low).
- Assignee: The person who is responsible for taking an action when the alert is received.
- Owner: The person who created the alert.
- Status: Active/Inactive.
- Valid From: Alert valid from date
- Valid To: Alert valid to date